We offer several services for investors in the residential industry and leverage proven best practices, team experience, and market knowledge in delivering those services.
Asset & Property Management
We provide both asset and property management services to our own investments as well as to third parties. We distinguish our offering through our commercial and financial skills, high quality reporting and high service levels for all relevant parties.
We help investors that invest in residential units in the Randstad through our advisory practice. Furthermore, our sister company Hillside Development specializes in redevelopment and transformations of distressed properties.
Our administrative activities include:
- invoicing debtors,
- daily statement processing,
- debtor monitoring,
- processing invoices (creditors),
- periodic reporting to the owner / investor,
- rent commission matters,
- service costs settlements (to the tenants)
- handling collection matters for non-paying tenants,
- optionally we’re also able to handle your VAT returns regarding the properties.
Our technical management activities include:
- processing of repair requests,
- periodic inspection of the buildings with regard to the “state” of the building,
- technical supervision of maintenance,
- taking care of final inspections in case of lease termination,
- taking care of service contracts (periodic elevator maintenance, cleaning, etc.),
- registering and deregistering meter readings for electricity, gas, water, etc,
- checking the invoices relating to the orders given and the service contracts concluded.
Our commercial management activities include:
- first point of contact for tenants,
- renting out vacant homes and business objects,
- drafting lease agreements,
- contract management of current leases (deeds of substitution and rent revisions).